Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh dear.

I'm feeling a bit ADD today...
Uhhhm. I've been playing with fire tonight. Yeah, I know, bad of me, especially as it resulted in a small, accidentally on purpose candlewax burn. And I was making a blowtorch with perfume and a lighter, and I ACCIDENTALLY made the fire hover over my thumb. It was amazing. And ridic.
Hm. What else... Actually did my homework. 0_0
Okay, so finally, now that I've pretended to blog, I wanted to tell you guys about this amazing girl. I don't think she's gay (tear, tear), but if she was, I would stalk her and love her for a little while, anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/user/meekakitty#p/u/18/aXckCA3sjBw
She's wonderful. Go watch something. Its hilarious.
I halfheartedly want to be a youtube star... but nobody would watch me. Haha.
Uhhhhhhhh.
Yeah. Really. Nothing to say. Sorry!
Love you!!!!!
~disasters.bitch~

1 comment: