Friday, December 4, 2009

Just a quick post...

Yes, I know, I've been glaringly absent, and I promise you a nice big post tomorrow after my tests.
However, I did want to respond to a comment I recieved a couple posts back about maturity and things like that.
The post in question (bitch is bitching, I think it's called... two posts before this, at any rate), was about my best friend, who I've known since infancy (pretty much the only person that's happened with- we move a lot)... and the whole issue is a lot larger and more complex than I let on in that short blog. It was complaining(there's no way around it), but it was honest. I am honest with you guys, every single post (unless marked fiction) is 100% truth.
My friend isn't always around anymore- but that doesn't mean she loves me less or doesn't care, she's really just busy, and I know that. But this entire blog is based on emotion- my emotions, which are often irrational and intense.
My point is, though I do whine, I do love her, and I respect that we can't be attached at the hip. I don't anticipate things always staying the same- that would be overly naive of me. But I do miss our previous closeness.
I appreciate the comment, just wanted to clear up any misconception. :)

1 comment: