Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things that make me want to kill myself:

Funny: Girls that talk too loudly on their cell phones, just so you can hear the sordid details of their sex lives.
Serious: Getting pictures taken, and realizing how fat you truly are, because none of your old clothes fit.

Funny: Really old women wearing really see through skirts with really dark underwear.
Serious: Going to the school doctor for a checkup and hearing "Wow. You've really put on some weight this year, haven't you?"

Funny: Flicking on the television and realizing that there's absolutely nothing on aside from crap situational comedies and crime shows.
Serious: Realizing how much I really, really wish my life was like one of those sitcoms. I'd even settle for the crime show, honestly.

Funny: People who call me a dyke.
Serious: Realizing that I am a lesbian, and I'm going to hell anyway.

Funny: Zits.
Serious: My face.

Funny: Kevin Federline.
Serious: Knowing that none of the girls I fall for will ever love me back.

Its a bit of a bad night, I think. I'm sitting on my bed with my brand new cell phone and my same old razorblade, wondering why I even bother anymore. Is that terrible of me?
*shrugs* Whatever. Watching Sugar Rush. Maybe it will help.
Just thought I'd say thank you to my new "follower". You know you're lame when you can count all of them on one hand.

3 comments:

  1. I too have put on so much weight. I've had to buy a new wardrobe and am dreading going home for the Christmas season to hear my parents talk about how "fat" I am. I won't lie, I certainly am not skinny, but hearing about it doesn't make me want to lose weight, it makes me want to grab the ice cream and depression eat. I don't know about you. I'm on a mission to eat less crap, and try to play more sports with friends. Because I really hate going to the gym and seeing all those skinny bitches.

    You'll find girls. Are you in high school? Go to college, all the lesbians are there. A lot of people wait to leave the house to come out. I did. It was just easier that way. Every year i'm always surprised to hear who came out from my high school. My little rural town has birthed some fine gays and lesbians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. **EDITED VERSION WITH BETTER SPELLING**
    Amen to skinny bitches! :)
    Not that all thin girls are bitches... I mean... I love people of all shapes and sizes, but I do completely get the gym-fear.
    Hahahahaha. Probably true. I'm definitely not out. High school is so... judgemental. I've used far too many elipses in this comment, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete