Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Failing.

Do you ever feel like no matter what you try, you always fail?

Today's been one of those days. I just found out I'm failing my AP Biology class. Haha... Isn't it great?
First time I've failed ANYTHING. I feel really, really stupid.
Right now, my grades are: A, /, B, E. My parents are saying that I'm not allowed to go to the cast party if my grades aren't up. Ha. Whatever. I don't even really care anymore. Nobody in this damn show likes me anyway.
Oh, and about the therapy? So not happening. Apparently, they'd need to bill my parents. So yeah. Forget that.
I'm going to get back to work now... Maybe I'll feel better if this place isn't a dump.
I love you.
~disasters.bitch~

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how it feels to fail something for the first time. I don't know about you, but after being in school for 12 years, you kind of grow tired of school.

    It'll pass, though. :)

    ReplyDelete