Thursday, November 12, 2009

To Write Love On Her Arms Day

So, tomorrow is "TWLOHA" day. I'm wondering how many people I'll see with it tomorrow.
I've asked people in a few of my classes to wear it for me- if nobody else, they know me, and that might be a reason. I really wish I could start a social revolution. I think more than anything, that is the one thing I want to do. Ridiculous of me?
Yeah, I know.
Also tomorrow- Play! Won't tell you what it is or where at, but I hope you'll cross your fingers and toes and keep the M-word sacred for me.
Well, I should go. I know I haven't posted anything substantial, what with it being hell week, but I promise- next week I will post at least one vendetta-worthy emphatic statement.
Je t'adore. :)
~disasters.bitch~
PS- if you're reading this, I'd love [love love] to see your "Love". Pictures? ;) I'm sure I can come up with some reward if you put them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment