Sunday, December 13, 2009

Okay.... so I know... please don't send hatemail...

Alright. So I know that I promised to update daily... or at least every other day... and it's been eight days. I'm a terrible person. But this is going to be a really, really long blog, or possibly two blogs on the same day, because I have a ton of things to tell you all about.
Okay, so, I don't know if you all remember, but I mentioned about going to Guidance a few weeks ago, and them basically telling me they couldn't help me without notifying my parents. On Thursday, however, I got called to the doctor's, and she told me I could try an antidepressant, without my parents being notified. So I've picked up the perscription, and I'm taking this. I'll let you all know how that goes...
Hmm... Lets see... Oh! So that girl I'm in love with has once again hit the rut of wanting to split up with her current boyfriend. This should seem good to me, except for the fact that I know she'll actually go ahead and start dating someone new before even considering me as an option.
Uhhhh... College applications have mostly been sent in. I've been watching a ridiculous amount of vlogs on youtube, notably meekakitty, ermastrikesback and otherjuicystar07. I know. I'm ridic.
I'm pretty sure I failed my French SAT Subject Test, though the English one went well.
Alright, so this hasn't actually been a long blog, but I have been planning to do a little bit of a blog series over the next few weeks, called "Throughout the Years". This is an idea I've stolen from youtube, and here's how it works. In each blog, you discuss a year in your school life, starting with Birth-Preschool, and continuing as far as your education goes. Simple, right? The reason for this series is mainly because I've been working on a long, "about me" blog, and it's not really getting anywhere, simply because I want to write everything everywhere, so this will be simpler.
Hmmm. This week my family is leaving for Florida, so blogs might be sketchy on the trip, though I'll try to stay on top of it...
Anyway, bed for now, I think, but I'll have a new blog up TOMORROW. Promise. :) <3 you all!
~disasters.bitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment