Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Vacation.

So this is less of a blog, and more of a preemptive strike. I'm going on vacation starting tomorrow morning, and I won't be back until New Years Day or so. I'm not sure if or when I'll be able to post, and even if I am, I'm not sure if I will. I will, at the very least, do a quick journal to myself daily, and I promise to upload pictures of the scenery (or me in very un-analyzable photos) when I get back. I won't put up pictures of my family (sorry!) but I do promise to get some pictures for you.
Where are we going, you ask?
We are going to Florida. Orlando. We're taking the auto-train down. So if you're riding Amtrak to Florida tomorrow, and you see a strange girl carrying a parasol(yes, it came in time), yell Disasters.Bitch, and maybe I'll turn around and answer. XD
Maybe I'll ignore you, for my family's sake.
I must go finish up ze packing now!
Love you....
~disasters.bitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment