Friday, December 18, 2009

Florida (part one)

So, I'm actually sitting in our borrowed time-share apartment. It's been raining all day here, though it's been marginally warmer than back home, where I hear they are having the snowstorm of the century.
The train was... odd. I didn't sleep much, but it wasn't bad after I stopped getting sick.
The big suprise of the day yesterday was seeing my friend Incarnadine who lives in Lorton. I've never actually met her before, but we've been friends for probably about three years now, I suppose. We met on Vampirefreaks.com. Now, I'm not advising that you go out and meet people you meet online in real life, that's not a good idea. I also don't advise giving them your address or phone number. However, Incarnadine and I were one of the good stories about online friends- we were both exactly who we said we were, even if she didn't remember my real name.
So far, we haven't really done anything, because we didn't arrive until 9:00 am, and we couldn't check in until 2:30pm. So we drove around for awhile, and looked at things, and when we checked in me and~ my littler siblings went swimming in one of the resort's seven pools. It was really chlorinated, actually. I know that sounds bratty and spoiled- the pool at our resort had too much chlorine, but I'm really not just bitching.
The timeshare was actually a stroke of luck, because friends of ours offered it to us for a really good rate, as opposed to paying thousands for the week we're spending here. My parents are using so many coupons, it's not even funny, and even still we can barely afford this. But yeah, it's been interesting. I'm so sleepy. XD
Going to take a nap soon, I think.
Oh, and I will have internet, so I should be posting pretty normally. :)
Love you!
~disasters.bitch~

1 comment: