Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Reviews...

Basically, these are some things I've discovered recently and ADORE. :)
Product 1: L'Oreal's HIP cream eyeliner. Amazing. I purchased it in Eggplant(960), and the color is smooth and even, it doesn't irritate my eyes, and it stays put wonderfully. Don't miss this product!!!
Product 2: LUSH Happy Hippie Shower Gel- I actually use this as a shampoo, and it gives me the most shiny, soft hair I've had in a long time... Plus, the smell is awesome- compare to the Each Peach massage bar or Sexy Peel soap. Mmmmmm.
Product 3: Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Foundation in Ivory(205). As I might have mentioned previously, I'm quite pale, and I have a rough time finding shades light enough for me that retain coverage. This one does! :) Smooth application, light finish, and I'm told it will reduce fine lines and wrinkles... >.> Okay, I don't need that, but the foundation is nice. :)
Product 4: MARK concealer brush... :) If it has a number, I don't know it. But it's perfect for tight, high pigment shadows.
Er... Okay, so that's actually it. Boring, you say?! Bah!
Til next time, lovelies....
~disasters.bitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment