Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dear Lovelies-

I'm sorry it's been so long. I've been a bit stressed, and a bit out of sorts. I still am, but I'll put it aside long enough to give you all a nice update. As some of you know, AP tests are coming up, which means that Disasters.Bitch is turning blue from studying and whatnot. >.<
Let's see... Prom was last weekend. That was fun... not. I went with a boy, for my mom, and he was... nice, but really distant. I think he realized I wasn't interested.
Hmm. I got a full scholarship to my college, which I'm really excited about. I graduate pretty soon, and I can't wait to get out of this town, and start meeting people.
Love life- what love life? I haven't been seeing anyone, and I don't really have any prospects. Whatever. I'm still waiting on the love of my life. :)
Errrrm.... Tried out cream eyeliner today, which I'm really liking. The one I've got is... H.I.P. in eggplant, which applies really smoothly, and nice and smoky, just the way I like it.
I really don't have much else to say, BUT- if you have any suggestions, or questions or whatnot, let me know!
Love youuuu.
xxdisasters.bitch
PS- Dear Laura, I'd stopped posting because I thought nobody was listening. Thanks for your comment lovey.

1 comment:

  1. No no, people listen...I just am somewhat shy at responding....I hope all is getting better for you and I know you'll find love someday!

    ReplyDelete