Thursday, February 11, 2010

New subscriber!!!!! (And throughout the years, grades 4-7.5)

Dearest Darlings-
I just got a new subscriber! I know, this shouldn't be that exciting, except I've only got six(including the newest one), and actually, three of those are only subscribers in name(Mixtape is on hiatus, Firebrand and Ajilla are off being lovebirds and whatever else the two of them do in their lives...) so I feel justified in welcoming her into my life.
Well, my mind, anyways. Just a note, in case it's not clear- I'm not anorexic? It was brought to my attention that that might not be clear from the way I write, but I just want to say- no. When I say I'm fat, I'm quite honestly really, really fat. Just clearing it up. :)

GRADES FOUR THROUGH SEVEN.
These three and a half years really blend together for me. I was homeschooled, so there wasn't official separation between them. There were really only two big things that happened in them:
BIG BITCH EVENT NUMERO UNO:
We moved, from house number three to house number four. In a new state, after fifth grade. I didn't really have friends there.
BIG BITCH EVENT NOMBRE DEUX:
I met my best friend in the whole wide world again.
(She knows who she is. :) )
After we lost track of each other as kids, we met again during this time period, and we've been awesome together ever since.
My angel- thanks for supporting me in almost everything I try, and telling me I'm stupid when I am. I love you. Eps.
That's really about it. Schoolwork. A bunch of fruitless relationships with boys I don't remember. Yeah. That's that period of my life. Sorry!
I'll talk to you soon.
~disasters.bitch~

1 comment:

  1. can you PLEEEEEEASE update? I'm not a subscriber because I don't have an account, but I bookmarked your blog and read it whenever you update it. :) I'm going through some of the same things that you've talked about.

    ReplyDelete