Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So I'm fickle and obsessive...

Its been forever since I've posted. Yes, I know. Sue me.
I kind of had to write today. Just found out that Bekah won't be online anymore. So... great.
I really just feel like crying, but you know, its not going to make it any better.
Its probably not helping that EA is playing in the background, but somehow, I always find myself attracted to EA when I'm missing Rebexika. My stupidity, I suppose. *laughs*
I suppose I'll wait til Rence or Zara returns to discuss the situation, but until then, I will melt into a puddle of soppy Bitch.
Currently playing:
"I want my innocence back..."
Is that wrong of me? My feelings can be expressed best on this subject through the use of another lyric:
"It hasn't always been this way. I remember brighter days. Before the dark ones came, stole my mind, wrapped my soul in flames."
My soul is wrapped in flames often these days. I feel as though I am bound by the rules of my engagements, the rules of my friendships, rules of my relationships.
I wish I didn't.
*sighs* Must be off. I plan to clean up this trash heap tonight.
peace Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment