Saturday, January 10, 2009

*Jealousy*

Oooh. This word's been popping up in my head more and more lately.
I don't like to admit it, but I am a very jealous person.
I constantly wish people liked me better than other people. Even if I know I'm not the person's best friend, I kind of wish I'd get picked over others. I have this craving for that. To be the best.
It bothers me when other people are picked over me as well.
I think I like it mostly because it means that they would fight for me.
And the idea of being fought for... well, that's just attractive on a whole other level.
What, you might ask, provoked my "jealous" rant?
I realised today just how jealous my beautiful, sexy, horrifyingly incredible girlfriend is. Which honestly, makes me feel incredibly cared for. ^_^
Peace, Sweethearts!
~disasters.bitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment