Saturday, January 3, 2009

White Velvet

My best friend told me that last year. Apparently, her mother told her, which led her to, giggling her head off, tell it to me later.
I've been running it through my head a lot these past few days. Its slowly sunken in, swirling about in my dark mind, and I've come to a few conclusions about it.
  1. Girls are like white velvet. Generally, we are stereotyped to be the cleaner sex... How often do you see a guy who gets picked on for smelling weird? How often for a girl? Girls are usually softer too... just in my experience.
  2. Why are girls the ones who get ostracized for being touched? If a boy gets touched, he's a hero. >.<
  3. When you touch white velvet, it doesn't always get dirty the first time. So I think a girl must be allowed to be touched a few times before this starts to really set in.Unless of course, you, like a girl at my school, allow the first time to be in the school's baseball dugout, and come to school with the evidence in your hair...
I guess you've gathered my thoughts- this quote sucks. People still want me... right? Each day, I am told that despite the curses I have thrown at myself, I am a coveted possession. A princess, a kitty, a vixen, and, to my Disaster, her little bitch.
Even angels lie sometimes. ;)
Talk to you later! Peace.
~disasters.bitch~

2 comments:

  1. I don't think your angel would agree with that one... And you're a nice mother lion too. Even castle guards need someone on point for them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm... very interesting...

    "A girl is like white velvet: once she's been touched, no one wants her."

    I'm afraid you're missing something very important. The world today is different than it used to be.

    And you aren't white velvet.

    You're like white leather.

    You take way more to tear you down.

    Sure, you get some dirt on your every once in a while, but it washes off, as long as you have some help.

    Angel, out!

    ReplyDelete