Sunday, January 17, 2010

So.. I hate to post this yet again.

It's now January, and I haven't posted in ages. The main problem, despite my efforts, is my utter lack of time to do anything un-school-related. I've just finished up my finals, and I've been out of town since, and I'm actually about to rush out the door yet again, this time to visit Fairleigh Dickenson University in New Jersey. I've been accepted to their 7-year medical program, which is quite exciting, as three years of it is actually located in Poland. Yes, Poland.
Anyway, so I'm very, very sorry that I haven't put anything up, but, in all honesty, the past weeks have pretty much been "Study-sleep-school-study-repeat.repeat.repeat." I could have filled you in on all of my strange school things, but I figured you'd all be bored stiff. Hopefully *crosses fingers* I'll start posting again on a regular basis on Tuesday. I still owe you some of those Throughout the Years blogs. :)
But, for now, I love you all, and I'm still...
~disasters.bitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment