Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Oh. My. God.

I'm not quite sure why I just did that. I had a boy over to my house. I cuddled with him. I held his hand. I let him kiss my cheek. It was a best friend's brother. I don't know what I'm doing.

This whole ordeal took a ton out of my system, but was worth it in the end.
Summation.
Boy+Disasters.Bitch=20 hour relationship culminating in two realizations:
1. Boy still loves ex-girl.
2. Disasters.Bitch is a lesbian.
The second probably should have been obvious, but became more so when she found herself unable to kiss said boy.
The first was obvious, especially when he found himself unable to kiss D.B.
So, what's a Disaster to do?
Get boy and girl back together, of course.
So, through a series of texts, she is quite happy to report that the two should be holding hands again by tomorrow afternoon.
Another successful mission in the life of Disasters.Bitch.>

2 comments:

  1. Many congrats on the re-hooking up! Though good lord I'm curious to know who it was. Cause I probly know him. Gahhhh, curiousity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, probably. But that's the thing about the anon blog!

    ReplyDelete