Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Morning Exhaust

So I'm sitting here in class, and wondering if I'll ever really feel better again. I'm hearing people talk about things that they've learned this semester, and wondering what I've missed. I thought that these things were just common knowledge. I don't feel like I've learned anything the entire class.
I'm panicking a little, because I have about a million things to do, and I can't even imagine how to get it all done. I'm completely wiped out, and I haven't even done anything. I've wasted so much time in the past semester- I have like... fifteen papers to write, and I can't even fathom how to get it all done. Although, you know, I have time to blog... But I guess I'm justifying it as sanity-time, plus, you know, I'm in class. >.> Maybe there is no justification, outside of "I don't want to be dependent or attention seeking anymore." That's pretty much what the jump in blogging again has meant. I felt like I was wringing the life out of everyone around me, even though I wasn't. So, dear readers, if you're out there, if you care or notice that I'm writing again, that's why. Yes, I miss you, and yes, I want to keep writing, but the posts, for now, will be intense and lingering, thought based, feelings, stream-of-consciousness right now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you've started posting again! Blogging can be a big stress-reliever and it's always nice to just get everything out, no matter whether or not many people read it. Stay strong! :)

    ReplyDelete