Sunday, December 28, 2008

Dear Lovely Readers,

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my username.
The profanity is not meant offensively, simply as a statement to who I am.
Now that I've cleared that up, today's ranting shall ensue.
Masks.
I absolutely adore masks. Why, you ask, are masks a good enough topic to write an entire entry about?
Lets start with the three types of mask-wearers:

1. People who want to attract attention to who they are, by pretending to be what they are obviously not. These include, but are not limited to:

  • Children on Halloween.
  • Bank Robbers
  • Girls at Costume Parties

2. People who actually want to remain a secret:

  • People at Masquerade Balls
  • Bank Robbers

3. People whose masks aren't literal, but simply faces that they show the world:

  • E-v-e-r-y-o-n-e

Shakespeare once said that the whole world is a stage, and all the people are players.

I say- All the world is a masquerade, and you never know who the hell you're talking to.

I am all three types of mask wearers- I am an actress, I am invisible, and wish to stay anonymous, and I am definately not open with the world at large. But I am willing to change.

So today, with my Brand New Blog, hereby refered to as DBB- Disaster's Bitch's Bitchings (Nice, right?) I AM DITCHING MY MASK. I am throwing myself a coming out party. I've finally taken the plunge(black fingernails), held my breath(ohmygod, people are never gonna read this...) and come out of my little dark closet. Byyy the way- Disaster is a girl. A really beautiful girl who constantly breaks my heart and almost never says she's sorry.

;) Goodnight Darlings.

Lots of Love,

~disasters.bitch~

No comments:

Post a Comment